Athletics track cleaning consists of 2 parts:
A) 1x thorough annual cleaning (with special machines and chemicals).
B) 1x inject surfactant for the frost period.
We advise to thoroughly clean the athletics course 1x annually by our machines and chemicals of run-in sand, run-in soil, organic matter that comes from the environment (tree leaf, grass, weeds, etc.) and from waste (chewing gum, bird cloak etc).
The cleaning consists of 5 parts:
- Surfactant treatment (to dissolve contamination and fungus)
- Loose brushing (with special athletics track brush)
- With high pressure spray, rinse off the contamination
- Vacuum Hoover suck all unprocessed contamination.
- Inject with low PH surfactant to get deep cleaning.
See our promotion video video.